SYSTANE COMPLETE moisturizing eye drops are intended for temporary relief of symptoms of dry eye syndrome. Can also be used to relieve the symptoms of dry eye syndrome caused by the use of contact lenses by instilling drops before contact lens insertion and after contact lens removal.
Why choose SYSTANE COMPLETE?
- provides protection of the eye surface;
- improves visual function;
- helps restore the health of the eye surface;
- relieves dry eye symptoms
SYSTANE COMPLETE moisturizing eye drops are a sterile, preservative-free white emulsion containing propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar gum, mineral oil, dimyristoylphosphatidylglycerin, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, boric acid, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide for pH adjustment.
- Shake before use;
- Apply 1 or 2 drops to the eye (as needed);
- Systane Complete Moisturizing Drops can be used as many times as needed throughout the day;
- After opening, moisturizing drops are valid for 3 months.